The health of our guests and employees is our top priority.
- Because the ski resort is spacious.
- Because the ski runs offer sufficient space for all winter sports athletes.
- Because the panoramic terraces are spaciously designed. Because you have the option of doing everything outside.
- Because we only fill all of our lifts up to 50% and ventilate them well.
- Because the feeder lifts take you up to the mountain in 15 to 20 minutes.
- What is more, it is very quick and easy to reach us (we are only a short drive from southern Germany and eastern Switzerland and there are no mountain pass roads).
What WE do to guarantee a carefree winter
Payment desks, cable cars, lifts and pistes
- Obligation to wear FFP2 masks: FFP2 masks must be worn at all times at the payment desks, when queuing, in the cable cars and on chair lift rides.
- Queues: even if the law does not demand this, we will organize queues so that groups of people are not standing close together, where possible.
- Ventilation: all public areas will be aired regularly.
- Disinfection facilities: we have installed hand disinfectant dispensers at all cable car facilities and in the mountain restaurants.
- Cable cars & lifts: are only filled up to the half of the capacity (eg. 4 persons in a 8-person cable car, 3 persons on a 6-person chair lift).
- Covid-19 guides: provide information about the respective security measures and ensure that these are correctly implemented.
Gastronomies (currently closed) - Drinks and Snacks: are available in all open Intersport shops.
- Obligation to wear FFP2 masks: a FFP2 mask must be worn when entering and leaving the building, when standing in a queue and when walking to and from your table.
- Minimum distances: we are observing the officially sanctioned minimum distances for tables and seats in our mountain restaurants. Hygiene measures have been adapted accordingly.
- Digital menu: the drink and food menus can also be viewed using the QR code in our mountain restaurants.
- Cleaning: tables, bar areas, door handles, sanitary facilities etc will be cleaned and disinfected even more regularly than before.
- Bar operation: currently not possible due to legal requirements.
- Regular tests: Montafon is one of five pilot regions throughout Austria in which employees at accommodation facilities have been undergoing weekly precautionary COVID-19 testing since the start of June. In winter, employees in the gastronomy sector, hotels and ski tutors will also undergo regular tests.
- Coronavirus safety representatives: the Silvretta Montafon has trained coronavirus safety representatives in a wide variety of departments who are responsible for ensuring that the current requirements are implemented and observed with immediate effect.
- Available in the online shop: reserve your lift ticket from the comfort of your own home before you go.
- PICK-UP STATIONS: print off your lift ticket using a contactless printer at one of the many PICK-UP STATIONS in Montafon without the need to queue.
- Benefits: no queuing at the payment desk, you can walk directly through the turnstile and get atop the mountain more quickly, all while having less contact with others.
Intersport Shops - Since FEB 8, 2021 open for rental and trade again (drinks and snacks in all opened shops)
- Schruns: Intersport Hochjoch Berg
- St.Gallenkirch: Intersport St. Gallenkirch Zentrum
- Gaschurn: Intersport Versettla Tal
- Private courses: Our ski schools offer private courses at reduced prices.
- Offices: remain closed.
- Bookings: possible via telephone or e-mail.
Hotel (currently closed)
Holiday region Montafon and tourism state Vorarlberg
- Inform yourself about the covid-19 measures in the whole Montafon as to in the state of Vorarlberg.
What YOU can do to guarantee a carefree winter
- Maintain a minimum distance of 2 meters from people from other households.
- FFP2 masks MUST be worn when on any form of railway, in station buildings, queues, restaurants, ski rental places and on public transport.
- Thoroughly wash your hands with soap and water several times a day and regularly use the disinfection stations.
- Regularly use the disinfection stations.
- Avoid shaking handy when greeting people.
- Sneeze/ cough into your elbow or a tissue.
- Follow the instructions on signs and given by the cable car staff.
- Make contactless payments where possible.
Stopp Corona. App. Now. Always.
How the "Stopp Corona" App Can Help Your Peace of Mind
Austria’s official contact tracing app automatically records any and all contacts while adhering to strict data protection guidelines. As soon as a user reports an infection, all contacts are automatically notified. Powered by the latest COVID-19 contact tracing technology for iOS and Android, the app is available in German and English.
Get more information here and then download the App!
Further info from the Austrian Economic Chamber