Wide open spaces, exercise in the fresh air and spacious panoramic terraces
Despite the current uncertainty reagarding the coming winter season, anticipation rises! Thus ski season 2020/21 starts as soon as possible!
The health of our guests and employees is our top priority.
- Because the ski resort is spacious.
- Because the 140 kilometers of ski runs offer sufficient space for all winter sports athletes.
- Because the panoramic terraces are spaciously designed. Because you have the option of doing everything outside. What is more, it is very quick and easy to reach us (we are only a short drive from southern Germany and eastern Switzerland and there are no mountain pass roads).
What WE are doing to guarantee a carefree winter
Payment desks, railways and piste
- Obligation to wear face masks: face masks must be worn at all times at the payment desks, when queuing, in the cable cars and on chair lift rides.
- Queues: even if the law does not demand this, we will organize queues so that groups of people are not standing close together, where possible.
- Early operations: our cable cars are operating three times a week at 7.30 am.
- Ventilation: all public areas will be aired regularly.
- Disinfection facilities: we have installed hand disinfectant dispensers at all cable car facilities and in the mountain restaurants.
- Obligation to wear face masks: a face mask must be worn when entering and leaving the building, when standing in a queue and when walking to and from your table.
- Minimum distances: we are observing the officially sanctioned minimum distances for tables and seats in our mountain restaurants. Hygiene measures have been adapted accordingly.
- Digital menu: the drink and food menus can also be viewed using the QR code in our mountain restaurants.
- Cleaning: tables, bar areas, door handles, sanitary facilities etc will be cleaned and disinfected even more regularly than before.
- Bar operation: this will look different this winter. Legal requirements will severely restrict the operation of our bar areas. Therefore, we will be offering an alternative, high-quality drinks service outdoors for our guests. Exact details will be provided at a later date.
- Regular tests: Montafon is one of five pilot regions throughout Austria in which employees at accommodation facilities have been undergoing weekly precautionary COVID-19 testing since the start of June. In winter, employees in the gastronomy sector, hotels and ski tutors will also undergo regular tests.
- Coronavirus safety representative: the Silvretta Montafon has trained coronavirus safety representatives in a wide variety of departments who are responsible for ensuring that the current requirements are implemented and observed with immediate effect.
- Available in the online shop: reserve your lift ticket from the comfort of your own home before you go.
- PICK-UP STATIONS: print off your lift ticket using a contactless printer at one of the many PICK-UP STATIONS in Montafon without the need to queue.
- Benefits: no queuing at the payment desk, you can walk directly through the turnstile and get atop the mountain more quickly, all while having less contact with others.
- Number of participants: maximun 9 participants and 1 ski instructor
- Disinfectant: is carried by the ski instructor.
- Bookings: online, by phone and email in advance, to avoid paying in cash and reducing waiting times.
Holiday region Montafon and tourism state Vorarlberg
- Inform yourself about the covid-19 measures in the whole Montafon as to in the state of Vorarlberg.
What YOU can do to guarantee a carefree winter
- Maintain a minimum distance of 1 meter from people from other households.
- Face masks MUST be worn when on any form of railway, in station buildings, restaurants, ski rental places and on public transport.
- Thoroughly wash your hands with soap and water several times a day and regularly use the disinfection stations.
- Regularly use the disinfection stations.
- Avoid shaking handy when greeting people.
- Sneeze/ cough into your elbow or a tissue.
- Follow the instructions on signs and given by the cable car staff.
- Make contactless payments where possible.
- Please make sure to properly put your disposable face mask in a rubbish bin.
Further info from the Austrian Economic Chamber