Enjoy your carefree summer!
Since March 2022, there have been no access regulations and wearing a FFP2 mask is no longer mandatory.
Finally back out on the mountains! Are you eager to get out for long hikes in nature, for the mountain and valley views and tasty mountain fare?
Coronavirus measures – Why Silvretta Montafon is the right choice for Summer 2022:
- It’s a quick and easy journey to get here by car (close to Southern Germany and Eastern Switzerland; no mountain passes)
- Our panoramic terraces and spacious mountain restaurants have enough space for everyone
- We are committed to ensuring that our guests have a wonderful and unforgettable day on the mountain and so we are #WithYouFromADistance – because every personal touch counts!
- The mountains have countless areas for refueling and getting your fix of fresh air. For families with children, we recommend a journey of discovery along the nature trail.
Safe in the mountains. We are looking forward to welcoming you!
With the following tips for you, we can look to the future with a positive attitude and enjoy the summer in Silvretta Montafon worry-free. In addition to the general recommendations, you will also find below the specific rules for our cable cars, restaurants and leisure facilities, and for our hotel.
- Wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water multiple times a day
- Avoid shaking hands when greeting people
- Sneeze/cough into your elbow or a tissue
- Follow the instructions on signs and from the cable car staff
- Make contactless payments where possible
Together with the Austrian Cable Car Association and Austrian Alpine Association, the Austrian Economic Chamber provides information on COVID-19 measures in the various sectors of the Tourism industry. If you are interested, the following links contain interesting and helpful information.