Andreas Gabalier - LIVE ON STAGE
He'll be back, with dirndl - madness - hulapalu
The last time was far too long ago. After a five-year break, the legendary folk rock'n'roll party in the Silvretta Montafon finally continues!
Not Amoi, but on 01 April 2023 seg' ma us again! The thoroughbred Steierer sings at the season finale 2023 again a Liad for you and thousands of other fans. In the middle of the ski area, at the new Valisera cable car mountain station, Andreas Gabalier will ensure an unforgettable season finale. To this we only say: Hulapalu, we are looking forward to it!
Program, 01 APR 2023
13.00 Clock: The Monroes (Support)
14.00 Clock: Andreas Gabalier live on stage
Free admission for ski year, ski season, ski season ticket and ski day ticket holders!
All other tickets do not entitle you to entry (pedestrian tickets & sun subscriptions are NOT valid).
There are still day tickets including bus & train (Greenticket) for the Andreas Gabalier concert on April 1, 2023. To the online shop->
Travel information: We recommend arriving by public transport. Due to limited parking at the Valisera Bahn in St. Gallenkirch, we ask all skiers to use the parking lot at the Garfrescha Bahn or Versettla Bahn and ski to the Valisera Bahn top station. Andreas Gabalier fans can also use the parking lot at Zamang Bahn and then take the shuttle bus to Valisera Bahn.
There will be safety checks at the following cable cars: Versettla Bahn, Garfrescha Bahn and Valisera Bahn.
It is strictly forbidden to bring the following items:
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages in glass and plastic bottles as well as in cans.
- Dangerous objects such as fireworks, other pyrotechnic objects and laser pointers
- Flags, banners and sign poles of any kind
- Bulky items such as oversized bags, backpacks, camelbacks (hydration packs), sports bags, etc.
- Professional photo and camera equipment (except accredited press)
VIP ticket Andreas Gabalier including First Class Catering@ Bella Nova
Per person € 250.00 including the following services:
- First Class Catering in the closed off VIP area with direct view to the stage
- Weisswurst breakfast from 10.00 a.m. onwards
- Live-Cooking Station, Buffet, Snacks from 12.00 o'clock all day long
- Wine & prosecco bar, bar drinks
- All you can eat & drink
The VIP area will also be open after the end of the concert until 19:00.
Please note: The VIP ticket is exclusive of rail travel. The VIP guest must also be in possession of a valid ticket (ski year, ski season, ski season ticket or ski day ticket holder).
Contact & Arrival
6791 St. Gallenkirch