TO GO or better TO SKI! Next Weekend, from April 10th to April 11th, our mountain restaurants Nova Stoba will be offering small (hot and cold) meals and (hot and cold) drinks as take away on their terraces when the weather is nice.
According to the current regulation, the catering trade is allowed to open in compliance with strict COVID-19 measures. All winter sports enthusiasts can also pick up something to take away from the kiosk stands on the terraces in the Silvretta Montafon.
We will use this option very carefully and responsibly. The interiors therefore remain closed. We are all the more pleased that our guests can enjoy a little refreshment during a day in the skiresort while observing all safety and distance rules.
We ask you to note the following:
· FFP2 mask requirement when collecting
· Min. 2 meters from our employees and other guests
· Please do not form groups while waiting
· No independent setting up of tables and chairs on the terrace
· Do not eat or drink in the immediate vicinity of the issuing point (at least 50 m away)
· Please dispose of garbage in the designated bins
· Limit the time spent in the sanitary facilities to a necessary minimum
If we adhere to these conditions, no one has to go without a thirst quencher or refreshment while skiing! With this in mind: Have fun skiing, have a good time on the mountain, cheers and a meal!