We can also start in the Grasjoch area!
With the snow falls of the last days, we can also start daily operating in the Valisera and Grasjoch area.
Monday, 10. December 2018 at 16:12 Time
Within the last couple of days we got a proper amount of fresh snow and we are hoping for a lot more in the coming days. Therefore Grasjoch and Nova area will finally start into daily operation.
Daily operating from tuesay DEC, 11th:
- Valisera cable car I & II
- Madrisella lift
- Silvretta lift
- Slopes 40 and 24
- Casa Nova
- Valisera Hüsli
- Intersport Valisera Bahn valley station
- Ski school St. Gallenkirch (private lessons)
NEW from wednesday DEC, 12th in daily operation:
- Grasjoch cable car
- Hochalpila cable car
- Piste 11
Still daily operating will be:
- Zamang cable car
- Panorama cable car
- Seebliga lift
- Slopes 1a, 1b, 9, 2a, 2b
- Intersport Hochjoch Bahn mountain station
- Intersport St. Gallenkirch city centre
- Ski school Schruns (private lessons)
Daily operating in the Nova area since saturday DEC, 8th are the following facilities:
- Garfrescha lift (only for pedestrians)
- Alte Talstation (new Après-Ski-location and Intersport shop in Gaschurn, open from DEC 7th!)
Next update will be published on monday, DEC 10th!
We wish you (and us) a weekend full of snow and good times!