Update corona virus 03/12/20
Here, in the news area, we keep you up to date about the current status of corona virus.
The most important information at a glance
- On the mountain the excellent slope conditions prevail and for the next few days the weather is predicted to stay sunny, with pleasant temperatures.
- Winter sports enthusiasts may enjoy the ski area without any restrictions. Mountain restaurants, bars, Intersport shops, hotels, ski schools etc. are regularly open.
- Disinfection: public areas, door handles and toilet facilities are disinfected more often, the latter checked every hour.
- Utilization of the feeder lifts: to give you more distance from other winter athletes, our gondolas are only partially filled.
- Optimizing the distribution of guests: all feeder lifts open at 8:00 am this Sunday to avoid waiting times and possible queuing.
- We recommend that you wash your hands regularly (toilet facilities in cable car stations and mountain restaurants) and pay bay card at the cash desks.
You can find more tips and information here.
Update regarding the events in the Silvretta Montafon
Until April 3, 2020 at 12 am, according to the Austrian government, all outdoor events with more than 500 visitors and all indoor events with more than 100 people are prohibited. Here is a brief overview of the impact this has on our events:
- DJ Ötzi: postponed to winter 2020/21!
- Brass on the mountain: CANCELED
- Innovations ski test: takes place
- Wine evenings: take place
- Dirndl Ski Gaudi: is expected to take place
- Gunslinger: is expected to take place
- Family Adventure Day: CANCELED
- Kästle Figl Tag: takes place
- Live music in the Alte Talstation & Casa Nova: CANCELED
- Party pure until 6 pm : takes place
We will keep you informed about the offer in Silvretta Montafon ski area until the end of the winter season and any other measures regarding corona virus in the news area on our homepage, as well as on the Silvretta Montafon Instagram and Facebook channel.