Even renowned mountaineer Luis Trenker would be jealous!
Are you looking for a real challenge? Then take the Sennigrat cableway to the via ferrata base at the Seetalhüsli. You can warm up on the Kälbersee practice via ferrata before you tackle the Hochjoch via ferrata. The route runs across mini-suspension bridges and ladders, and rest areas are also available. The via ferrata requires a good stamina (difficulty level C). Once you've arrived at your destination – the summit of the Hochjoch – your efforts will be rewarded with a view across the Rätikon, Silvretta and Verwall mountain ranges.
- Time: July 9, July 17, July 24, July 30 and August 14, 2020
- Meeting point: 9:00 Zamang cableway mountain station
- Program: Hike to the start, guided tour along the via ferrata
- Total duration: approx. 6.5 hours
- Number of participants: minimum of 3, maximum of 6
- Required equipment: mountain boots with treaded sole, via ferrata gloves, clothes adapted to the weather and a small backpack for food and drinks
Booking at all box offices and at the Alpin Sport central station until 4 p.m. the previous day or online
*incl. Guide and via ferrata equipment; valid lift ticket required