The most iconic band from the Montafon
The best songs are written by life itself: Krauthobel has been proving this time and again for more than 20 years. In the lyrics of their self-composed songs in the Montafon dialect, they pick up stories from everyday life and conjure up earworms from them.
The thoroughbred musicians will perform at sunset on the panoramic terrace of the Kapellrestaurant on August 14, with an acoustic programme.
All important information at a glance:
Date: 14 August 2021
Start: 8 p. m.
Tickets (price per person):
- Advance sale € 15,00 adults, € 7,00 children
- Evening box office (all day on August 14th) € 18,00 adults, € 9,00 children
- Children’s tickets valid for children up to 12 years of age (from year 2009 adult prices apply)
- Lift ticket to the event € 12. 00 adults, € 6. 00 children, annual, seasonal and multi-day tickets are valid (lift tickets are only available directly at the ticket offices of the Silvretta Montafon)
- Rail: Zamang Railway, last descent 11. 30 p. m.
REFERENCE: The 3G rule applies to all events (tested, vaccinated or recovered)