and culinary delights
A combination that guarantees an unforgettable evening of tobogganing!
Every Tuesday in the Garfrescha Alpine inn, guests can enjoy a hearty snack, while on Saturdays, an enormous cast-iron pan of typical Montafon cheese noodles is served at the table and Thursdays are all about schnitzel. And for little ones, there is a children’s menu available on all three days. The second, more action-packed part of the evening is spent on the longest lit night-time toboggan run in Vorarlberg. Speed through the night, using the tight curves to overtake your fellow riders. An evening of guaranteed fun awaits!
- Every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday from the middle of DEC, depending on the snow conditions
- Arrival: from 18:00 onwards, using the Garfrescha cable car, St. Gallenkirch
- Evening meal: in the Garfrescha Alpine inn, starting before 19:30
- Tobogganing: on the longest lit night-time toboggan run in Vorarlberg
- Note: last ascent and descent at 21:00; the toboggan run lasts around 20 minutes; length of toboggan run 5.5 kilometers; toboggans can be rented at the valley station only (not included in the price); lighting until 10 p.m., after the last slope control the toboggan run is closed
Adults € 22.50*, children € 13.80*, bambini € 5,-*
Booking vailable until 16:00 on the day before the event - online, at all open cable car counters or via phone (+43 5557 6300)
* includes single trip on Garfrescha cable car, evening meal/children’s meal in the Garfrescha Alpine inn and descent on toboggan run, toboggan hire not included