Silvretta Montafon, with its Kapell, Grasjoch, Valisera and Versettla freeride areas, is not seen as the freeride hotspot for nothing. One turn after another, a small drop in between, snow in your face – how else would you imagine a day of freeriding? And it’s even better with like-minded skiers and snowboarders who share your passion for the white gold. Enjoy the best freeride runs with the conditions of the moment, accompanied by guides from the Freeride Station. A real must for those looking to get the most out of their day.show more show less
- Time: Valid in winter 2021/22
- Meet at the Freeride Station, Grasjoch cable car valley station, at 9.15 a.m.
- Programme: The rental equipment is handed out (rucksack, avalanche transceiver, shovel and probe included in the price), avalanche transceivers check, freeride
- Total duration: approx. 5 hours
- Required equipment: helmet, freeski or board
- Minimum number of participants: 5
- Note: starting at 16 years up, off-piste experience required, suitable for all ages, only in good weather conditions, only takes place under appropiate conditions
Booking no later than 3pm on the previous day online, at any payment desk or via telephone +43 5557 6300 or in the Alpin Sport Zentrale in Schruns.
*only in combination with a valid day, multi-day or season pass
Tickets and prices
The ticket order is not possible for this date.