The HochjochTotale is our classic sunrise route. From the highest point in Silvretta Montafon shoots down into the valley to Schruns over 1,700 metres below. If you rise to this sporty challenge, expect an exclusive ‘tempo run’ on untouched pistes followed by a hearty alpine breakfast to restock your energy reserves.
- Time: every wednesday from 29th december 2021 to 02nd march 2022
- Meet at the Grasjoch cable car valley station, Sankt Gallenkirch, at 7.25 am
- Programme: Exclusive ascent from St. Gallenkirch to the Hochalpila summit station (highest point at Silvretta Montafon 2,430 m), longest descent in Vorarlberg on freshly prepared pistes, professional guides, subsequent alpine breakfast in the Kapellrestaurant
- Minimum number of participants: 10
- Note: if the descent to the valley is closed due to snow conditions, there will be an alternative agenda
Reservations by 4:00 pm the day before at all opened cash desks, in the Alpin Sport Zentrale or via phone on +43 5557 6300.
*includes mountain breakfast; only in combination with a valid lift pass