The leisure WildPass enables you to access 16 attractive summer sports regions in Montafon, Brandnertal, Klostertal and Walgau.
At the same time, the multi-day pass is your ticker for 9 public pools, 8 museums and means free travel by bus and train, as well as on the Silvretta High Alpine Road!
Buy your ticket easily and conveniently online!
This is how it works:
- After the online purchase you will receive a voucher
- At the pick-up box on site, scan the QR code on the voucher
- You will receive your ticket - have fun on the mountains!
No queuing at the cash desk, off to the mountains and enjoy more vacation
Please bring along your guest card (if you are staying locally), so you can get the reduced tariff.
show more show less
Validity - Summer 2023
- Gaschurn - Versettla cable car
- St. Gallenkirch - Garfrescha cable car, Grasjoch cable car, Hochalpila cable car
- Schruns - Hochjoch & Zamang cable car, Sennigrat cable car
- Tschagguns-Vandans - Golmer cable car
- Gargellen - Schafberg cable car Gargellen
- Silbertal - Kristberg cable car
- Partenen - Tafamunt cable car
- Brandnertal - Lünersee, Dorf and Panorama cable cars plus Einhorn cable car II, Palüd cable car
- Bludenz-Nüziders - Muttersberg cable car
- Klösterle am Arlberg - Sonnenkopf cable car
- Schnifis - cable car Schnifisberg
- Sonntag - cable car Sonntag Stein
- NEW!: all 9 cable cars and chairlifts in Paznaun and Samnaun
Subject to changes!
Click here to check out all services you can access with the Montafon Brandnertal Card multi-day pass.