There is good reason why Silvretta Montafon with the freeride areas of the Kapell, Grasjoch, Valisera and Versettla is regarded as a number one hot spot by the skiing and snowboarding scene. Whatever your desires and abilities, there is something for everyone. Long descents from summits, jumps over small rocks and ridges or rides down steep gullies – everything is possible. The adventure day offers you a great overview of the off-piste options and of where you can still find pristine lines even days after the last snowfall. Our professional guides know the area and the current conditions. Let them show you the very best slopes and enjoy the freeride adventure day.
- Every TUE and THURS from DEZ 31, 2019, to APR 09, 2020
- Meet at the Valisera cable car valley station, Sankt Gallenkirch, at 8.30 a.m.
- Programme: The PIEPS rental equipment is handed out (rucksack, avalanche transceiver, shovel and probe included in the price), avalanche transceivers check, freeride
- Total duration: approx. 5 hours
- Required equipment: helmet, freeski or board
- Minimum number of participants: 5
- Note: starting at 16 years up, off-piste experience required, suitable for all ages, only in good weather conditions, only takes place under appropiate conditions
Reservations by 4:00 pm the day before at all opened cash desks, in the Alpin Sport Zentrale or via phone on +43 5557 6300.
*only in combination with a valid day, multi-day or season pass