It is early in the morning. The sun is rising above the peaks, and the lush, green alpine meadows are speckled with dew. Just about the perfect time for gathering herbs. Discover nature's treasures on our mountains and experience the power of alpine herbs. The area is rich in roots, herbs, and berries, which are used both as food and for medicinal purposes. You will find yarrow, juniper, red clover, goldenrod, bloodroot, and many more. The person leading the hike will tell you lots of interesting things about local plant life, while you enjoy the wonderful views.show more show less
- Time: Every friday, 22nd July till 09th september 2022
- Meeting point: 08.40 a.m., Versettla cable car valley station, Gaschurn
- Ascent to middle station, hike in the Versettla area, Back to the middle station
- Total duration: till 11.30 p.m
- Number of participants: 4-12
- Note: good footwar essential!
- Adults € 45*
- Children (2006-2010) € 29*
Booking at all box offices until 04.00 p.m. the previous day or online
*incl. guiding, valid lift ticket required
Tickets and prices
The ticket order is not possible for this date.