It is early in the morning. The sun is rising above the peaks, and the lush, green alpine meadows are speckled with dew. Just about the perfect time for gathering herbs. Discover nature's treasures on our mountains and experience the power of alpine herbs. The area is rich in roots, herbs, and berries, which are used both as food and for medicinal purposes. You will find yarrow, juniper, red clover, goldenrod, bloodroot, and many more. The person leading the hike will tell you lots of interesting things about local plant life, while you enjoy the wonderful views. Once you've finished your hike, the Versettla cable car will bring you back to Nova Stoba where you will help prepare the herbs you have gathered. This is one culinary treat you can't afford to miss.
- Every Thursday from July 4th till September 5th, 2019
- Meeting point: 08.40 a.m., Versettla cable car valley station, Gaschurn
- Ascent to middle station, hike in the Versettla area, ascent to Nova Stoba, preparation and tasting of various herbal dishes
- Total duration: till 2 pm
- Number of participants: 4-12
- Note: you'll receive our book about wild herbs manual to consult (German only)
Reservations by 4:00 pm the day before at all opened cash desks, in the Alpin Sport Zentrale or via phone on +43 5557 6300.
*incl. lunch, valid lift ticket required
Tickets and prices
The ticket order is not possible for this date.