A night spent at an altitude of over 2,000 meters is a very special experience: even more so when you are sleeping in an igloo. After a wild and romantic torchlight hike, you will enjoy a nice glass of mulled wine by the campfire. This will be followed by a delicious cheese fondue, which will be waiting for you on a dining table made from snow. You will then snuggle up in your sleeping bag on a pile of sheepskins in your igloo, listening to the silence of the mountains. After a relaxing night, you will be woken by the sun: time for a hearty breakfast at Valisera Hüsli!
- Every MON, WED and SAT from DEC 27th, 2019, to APR 13th, 2020
- Meeting point: 4:30 pm at Valisera Hüsli
- Independent ascent with Valisera cable car (Note: last ascent at 3:45 pm!)
- Evening meal at Valisera Hüsli
- Torchlight hike or hike to the igloos
- Overnight stay in your snow igloo with sleeping bag and sheepskin rug
- Breakfast at Valisera Hüsli
- Minimum number of participants: 12 people
- Igloo-glamping in a wood-clad igloo with window, double bed and bed linen
Reservations by 4:00 pm the day before at all opened cash desks, in the Alpin Sport Zentrale or via phone on +43 5557 6300.
*incl. guide, dinner, 2 beverages, luggage transportation and breakfast, valid lift ticket required