Alongside the via ferratas in Silvretta Montafon, there are many other via ferratas of all levels of difficultly – a paradise for ambitious via ferrata enthusiasts! Embark on a day tour with a local mountain guide and experience three adventures in one day: your introduction and entry to via ferrata climbing will take place on the practice via ferrata in Partenen, which is ideal as a warm up. With more safety and a few tips in the bag, the safari moves on to Gargellen, where you scramble along the Röbi and Rongg waterfalls. If you are then really in the zone and can't get enough, you will climb along the third via ferrata of the day in St. Anton!
- Time: daily from July 02nd till September 08th, 2019
- Meeting point: 09.00 am, Rifa practice via ferrata, Partenen
- Program: Handing out of the via ferrata kits, introduction to via ferrata climbing, independent travel to Gargellen and then to St. Anton, return of the via ferrata equipment to the mountain guide
- Total duration: all day
- Required equipment: mountain boots with treaded sole, via ferrata shoes, wind jacket, snack and drinks bottle
- Number of participants: minimum of 5 people
- Note: for children over 14 years
Reservations by 4:00 pm the day before at all opened cash desks, in the Alpin Sport Zentrale or via phone on +43 5557 6300.
*Price per person, inklusive equipment and guide
Operator: Bergführer Montafon
Tickets and prices
The ticket order is not possible for this date.