- Valisera cable car valley station
- guided, sporty
Freeriding can be a real challenge – especially on steep slopes or in tough snow conditions. The course builds on a good grasp of deep snow basics with the precise level based on the ability of the group. Off-piste technique is refined and adapted to the various conditions so you can ski/snowboard in the back country more safely and more easily with less effort. Explanations of how to create an ascent track and traverse gullies will also be provided. A great side-effect: the course will also familiarise you with the Silvretta Montafon powder runs.
- Meet at the Valisera cable car valley station at 08.30
- The PIEPS rental equipment is handed out (rucksack, avalanche transceiver, shovel and probe included in the price)
- Avalanche transceivers check
- Ends at approx. 12.30
- Minimum number of participants: 4
Freeride skis or snowboard, helmet, good off-piste skiing/snowboarding ability
The freeride experts programme is suitable for all ages.
€ 46.00, only in combination with a valid day, multi-day or season pass
No later than 16.30 the previous day at any payment desk or via telephone +43 5557 6300
- Valisera cable car valley station 6791 St. Gallenkirch, AT
- +43 5557 6300