- relaxed, culinary, family
Imagine absolute tranquility. No cars, no human noise. Just calm and the infinite starry sky, which seems so close. Make your way to YOUR adventure with a hike to the overnight accommodation. Relax with a pleasant barbecue out in the open air and count millions of stars in the sky before spending a cozy night in your tent. In the morning you will enjoy a breakfast fit for a king at the Kapellrestaurant.
- Dates: every friday, from July 9 to August 27, 2021, additional dates on saturday August 7 and 14, 2021
- Meeting point: 4:30 pm at Seetalhüsli, Hochjoch
- Program: independent hike to Seetalhüsli, meeting point with guide, set up of tents, BBQ at the campfire and Alpine breakfast at the Kapellrestaurant the following morning
- Number of participants: minimum 6 people (max 20 people)
- Required equipment: sleeping bag, hiking boots, backpack, windbreaker and drinking bottle
- Note: Taking place only in appropriate weather conditions
- Optional: Via ferrata Kälbersee on one's own account, via ferrata sets are available for free at the Seetalhüsli
Adults: € 140*
Children (2005-2009): € 94*
Booking at all box offices and at the Alpin Sport central station until 12 a.m. the previous day, online or by phone under +43 5557 6300
*incl. Guide, dinner and soft drinks, breakfast, tent and sleeping pad, sleeping bag; valid lift ticket required
You can download all informationen here!
- Seetalhüsli Schruns, AT