- 01/01/ - 03/28/2019 | every Tuesday, Thursday
- Valisera cable car valley station
- sporty, guided
There is good reason why Silvretta Montafon with the freeride areas of the Kapell, Grasjoch, Valisera and Versettla is regarded as a number one hot spot by the skiing and snowboarding scene. Whatever your desires and abilities, there is something for everyone. Long descents from summits, jumps over small rocks and ridges or rides down steep gullies – everything is possible. The adventure day offers you a great overview of the off-piste options and of where you can still find pristine lines even days after the last snowfall. Our professional guides know the area and the current conditions. Let them show you the very best slopes and enjoy the freeride adventure day.
- Every TUE and THURS from JAN 01, 2019, to MAR 28, 2019
- Meet at the Valisera cable car valley station, Sankt Gallenkirch, at 8.30 a.m.
- Programme: The PIEPS rental equipment is handed out (rucksack, avalanche transceiver, shovel and probe included in the price), avalanche transceivers check, freeride
- Total duration: approx. 5 hours
- Required equipment: helmet, freeski or board
- Minimum number of participants: 5
- Note: off-piste experience required, suitable for all ages, only in good weather conditions
- Vouchers: available at all payment desks and online
Booking no later than 3pm on the previous day online, at any payment desk or via telephone +43 5557 6300, or directly at ski school St. Gallenkirch
*only in combination with a valid day, multi-day or season pass
- Valisera cable car valley station 6791 St. Gallenkirch, AT
- +43 5557 6300