- Hochjoch cable car valley station
- relaxed, family
Available again in summer 2022!
Life at the Alpe Innerkapell brings fantastic nature experiences but also a lot of work and responsibility. The dairyman masters the tasks with lifeblood and skills. The day starts at half past four, where the cows are fed and milked, and lasts until the late evening, where the dairyman produces milk and butter as well as completing other activities. A cheese tasting offers the opportunity to learn interesting things about the everyday life of an alpine herdsman and dairyman.
- Summer 2022
- Meeting point: 10.50 am, Hochjoch cable car valley station, Schruns
- Duration of hike: 2-3 hours, total duration: approx. 4 hours
- Number of participants: 3-15 people
- Note: easy hike
Adults: € 20*
Children (2003-2012): € 12*
Book by 12.00 pm online under montafon.at/bergeplus or in the tourism offices during the respective opening hours.
*20 % discount with the Montafon guest card, free of charge for BergePLUS guests, free of charge for children born in 2013 or later, valid lift ticket required
Operated by: Montafon Tourismus, montafon.at
- Hochjoch cable car valley station 6780 Schruns, AT
- +43 5557 6300