- Hochjoch cable car summit station
Available again in summer 2022!
Here you can find out how to make something very special out of this summer.
The grace and beauty of slowly stretching the bowstring, quietly drawing it back, deep in concentration and then the sudden momentum as you release your fingers and let the arrow fly through the air – all part of archery's attraction and appeal. The fame of figures such as Robin Hood and Katniss Everdeen at the Panem tributes has given rise to a real surge in popularity. So why not become an archer? On the training ground, you will learn the basic archery concepts, while our outdoor guides teach you how to handle a bow and arrow safely in our one-hour crash course.
- Time: Summer2022
- Meeting point: Hochjoch mountaineering center
- Program: introduction, collect bow and arrow, introduction to archery concepts, safety and technique
- Total duration: approx. 1 hour
- Number of participants: minimum of 3 people
- Please note: Exclusive bookings for groups of 6 or more on request
Vouchers under www.silvretta-montafon.at
Book by 12:00 a.m the day before via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling +43 5557 6300 or on the day itself in the mountaineering center at Hochjoch cable car mountain station
* includes archery equipment; valid cableway ticket required
- Hochjoch cable car summit station 6780 Schruns, AT
- +43 5557 6300