- 07/03/ - 09/01/2021 | daily
- Garfrescha cable car summit station
- relaxed, family
Something for all children, big and small. The friendly spirit of Count Hugo roams the Montafon mountains. This adventure hike is your chance to meet him and his friends, the stonemen. Try to work out the puzzle behind our mountain spirit on your own or in a team. Beginning at the Brunellawirt Inn, the hike takes you through the hamlet of Garfrescha, past Lake Hafner and other stations, until you reach the treasure you've been searching for. Be prepared for some tough questions. You'll need skill and courage too. If you manage to solve the various tasks, there will be a few little surprises for you along the way and at your final destination. It takes teamwork to succeed!
- Daily from July 3rd 2021
- Ascent with Garfrescha lift, St. Gallenkirch, start and finish at Brunellawirt
- Total duration: approx. 1 hour
- Note: the treasure hunt is suitable for prams.
- 3 €*
No reservation necessary,
*please pay at Brunellawirt, valid lift ticket required.
- Garfrescha cable car summit station 6791 St. Gallenkirch - Gortipohl, AT
- +43 5557 6300