- 06/30/ - 09/08/2019 | every Sunday
- Grasjoch cable car valley station
- sporty, guided
This beautiful elevated hike will amaze you with the spectacular views offered by over 200 surrounding summits, crests, ridges, turrets and peaks. Together with your mountain guide, you will trek over Zamangalpe to Zamangspitze, before climbing over a gentle ridge to reach the Hochalpila cableway mountain station. A gondola stop-off at Grasjoch Hütte offers the perfect opportunity to toast the wonderful mountain tour.
- Time: every Sunday from June 30th, to September 8th, 2019
- Meeting point: 09.20 am at Grasjoch cableway valley station, St. Gallenkirch
- Program: Meet the mountain guide, ascent via Grasjoch cableway, 3-hour medium-difficulty hike over Zamangspitze, valley descent via Hochalpila and Grasjoch cableway
- Walking time: approx. 3 hours; total duration: approx. 5 hours
- Required equipment: mountain boots with treaded sole, rucksack, drinks bottle, wind jacket, hiking poles (if required)
- Number of participants: 3-15 people
Book by 4.00 pm the day before the event at all open cableway counters or by phone under +43 5557 6300, by 12.00 pm online under montafon.at/bergeplus or in the tourism offices during the respective opening hours.
*20 % discount with the Montafon guest card, free of charge for BergePLUS guests, free of charge for children born in 2013 or later, valid lift ticket required
Operated by: Montafon Tourismus, montafon.at
- Grasjoch cable car valley station 6791 St. Gallenkirch, AT
- +43 5557 6300