Montafon Brandnertal Card - Annual season ticket pedestrian
Endless alpine enjoyment!
Annual season ticket pedestrian holders can enjoy all the facilities offered by the cable cars in Montafon, Brandnertal, Klostertal and Walgau as often as they like and without any restrictions in summer and in winter. This makes this ticket the number one choice for all nature lovers who love to experience the mountains year-round.
|Individual prices||Sales period||15.03.2017-30.09.2017|
Range of validity from March 15th 2017
- Cable cars and lifts in Montafon, Brandnertal, Bludenz (Muttersbergbahn), Schnifisberg cable car, (winter opening times)
Attention: No validity on April 8th 2017 - Andreas Gabalier Open Air at Silvretta Montafon
- Ski buses in Montafon, Brandnertal (for hiking purposes) and tunnel bus Silvretta
Range of validity – summer 2017
- Cable cars and lifts in Montafon, in Bludenz, in Walgau, in Brandnertal and in Klostertal (summer opening hours)
- Free travel for the pass holder on the Silvretta high alpine road when travelling in a private car, on a private motorcycle or by bus. (Caution! Only applies to the toll; bus tickets must still be purchased in line with the applicable tariffs)
Range of validity – winter 2017/2018
- Main cable cars and lifts in Montafon, Brandnertal, Muttersbergbahn, Seilbahn Schnifisberg (winter opening hours)
- Skibusses in Montafon and Brandnertal (for hiking purposes) and tunnelbus Silvretta
For issuance of the annual season ticket please be aware that a photograph has to be provided. Rates für children, juniors and seniors are available against presentation of passport.
Children: Born in 2001 or youngerr
Juniors: Born in 2000/1999/1998
Seniors: Born in 1952 or older