Alpine experiences for children
Family holiday in Silvretta Montafon
A whole week of play, sport and excitement in a land of alpine adventure: our alpine experiences guide children through the breathtaking mountain landscape of Silvretta Montafon, where unique memories are made. Little adventurers can put their skill and sporting ability to the test in the Children’s Olympics, master an exciting geocaching tour and take part in a treasure hunt.
Design your own exciting week in Silvretta Montafon, exactly how you want:
- Get the week off to a sporty start at 10:00 a.m. in Seetal Hüsli and test your climbing skills on the Kälbersee via ferrata! Our mountain guides will show you how to abseil and secure yourself properly. Then you can put your new knowledge into practice and scale the rock face.
- Once you’re safely back on the ground, there’s still time for yet more activities. Have you ever tried Stand Up Paddling? Or built a raft? Or panned for gold? All these things and more await you in Seetal! Once you’re tired of climbing, you can also just laze in the sunshine among the colorful alpine meadows.
- Follow in the footsteps of the traditional herders! Today, you will learn all about the life and work of farmers as you enjoy a hike to Alpe Innerkapell. There will also be a few tasty treats for you to try as your reward for all that walking! Meet at 10.55 a.m. at the Hochjoch cable car valley station.
- If you would like to experience another thrilling night in the mountains, the fun continues at 16:00 p.m. at the Versettla cable car summit station. Fill your nose with the scent of adventure and count the stars while spending the night in the mountains! You will have so many stories to tell your friends back home about your Alpine Camping trip.
- Start the day at 9:00 a.m. with a delicious Mountain Breakfast and let the first rays of the day warm your face. If you haven’t just returned from an Alpine Camping trip, the Versettla cable car will take you to Nova Stoba. Breakfast will set you up for today’s challenges!
- The first one awaits you at 11:00 a.m. in the playground at Nova Stoba. You will require all of your skill at the Children’s Olympics, which are all about exercise, play and fun, of course. The winner will be chosen at 12:30 p.m.!
- Are you a little hunter-gatherer? Then Hiking for Herbs is just the thing for you! Bring the whole family along and pick fresh herbs as the sun rises over the mountain tops. Here you will find out what many of the plants in our alpine pastures can do. Then you can try some delicious dishes containing some of the same herbs you have gathered. The fun starts at 08:40 a.m. at the Versettla cable car valley station.
- After your meal, why not enjoy a trip to the ‘world of balance’ where skill and balance are essential.
- How does an action-packed treasure hunt sound to you? You will find the start and finish line at the Brunellawirt, right next to the Garfrescha cable car summit station. On Treasure Hunt Garfrescha, you will help our friendly mountain ghost to solve puzzles and play games in order to find the secret treasure.
- Today, you will set off on a special kind of alpine experience: get to grips with the Geocaching Tour Kapell using a GPS device and help our mountain ghost to release the magical alpine crystal and break the curse! At Hochjoch cable car summit station you'll get everything you need.
- You missed out on the delicious alpine breakfast on Wednesday? Today is your chance to make up for it at the Kapellrestaurant! Breakfast is served from 09:00 a.m.. Right next to it you can test your skills on the bike.