- 12/26/ - 04/09/2020 | every Tuesday, Thursday
- Freeride Station
Silvretta Montafon, with its Kapell, Grasjoch, Valisera and Versettla freeride areas, is not seen as the freeride hotspot for nothing. One turn after another, a small drop in between, snow in your face – how else would you imagine a day of freeriding? And it’s even better with like-minded skiers and snowboarders who share your passion for the white gold. Experiencing and recounting stories together. This is the ideology behind the Freeride Adventure Days at the Freeride Station. Enjoy the best freeride runs with the conditions of the moment, accompanied by guides from the Freeride Station. A real must for those looking to get the most out of their day.
- Every TUE and THURS from DEC 26, 2019, to APR 09, 2020
- Meet at the Freeride Station, Grasjoch cable car mountain station, at 9.15 a.m.
- Programme: Briefing (snow conditions), the rental equipment is handed out (rucksack, avalanche transceiver, shovel and probe included in the price), avalanche transceivers check, freeride
- Total duration: approx. 5 hours
- Required equipment: helmet, freeski or board
- Minimum number of participants: 5
- Note: from the age of 16 up, off-piste experience required, only in good weather conditions
- Vouchers: available at all payment desks and online
Booking no later than 3pm on the previous day online, at any payment desk or via telephone +43 5557 6300 or in the Alpin Sport Zentrale in Schruns.
*only in combination with a valid lift pass
- Freeride Station 6791 St. Gallenkirch, AT
- +43 5557 6300