- 12/28/ - 04/06/2019 | every Friday, Saturday, 03/06/2019, 03/07/2019
- Restaurant Valisera Huesli
- guided, culinary, relaxed, family
A night spent at an altitude of over 2,000 meters is a very special experience: even more so when you are sleeping in an igloo. After a wild and romantic torchlight hike, you will enjoy a nice glass of mulled wine by the campfire. This will be followed by a delicious cheese fondue, which will be waiting for you on a dining table made from snow. You will then snuggle up in your sleeping bag on a pile of sheepskins in your igloo, listening to the silence of the mountains. After a relaxing night, you will be woken by the sun: time for a hearty breakfast at Valisera Hüsli!
- Several times a week between december, 31st to April, 13th
- Meeting point: 4:30 pm at Valisera Hüsli
- Programme: independent ascent with Valisera cable car (Note: last ascent at 3:45 pm!), welcome drink at Valisera Hüsli, hike to the igloos, dinner and mulled wine at the igloo, igloo sleepover and breakfast at Valisera Hüsli
- Required equipment: sturdy winter shoes, warm clothing (ski suit), sleeping bags provided if required
- Minimum number of participants: 12
- Vouchers: available at any payment desk and online
Snow igloo: Adults € 145.00*, children € 82.00*
Booking no later than 4 pm the previous day online, at any payment desk or via telephone on + 43 5557 6300
*incl. guide, dinner, beverages, luggage transportation and breakfast, valid lift ticket required
No more tickets available. Please choose another date.
- Restaurant Valisera Huesli 6791 St. Gallenkirch, AT
- +43 5557 6300