- culinary, relaxed
From the very beginning of the evening, it will be clear to every guest that this company party is something special, as the cable car carries you up the mountain through the flurrying night-time snow. Having reached the summit, you trek a short way across the ski slope to the highest wine bar in all of Vorarlberg, where the VINNOVA team awaits you with a hot aperitif by the fire. The air is filled with the aromas of mulled wine, cloves and wood smoke. While clinking glasses, you gaze out at the glittering mountaintops and snow-covered fir trees. By this point, every last one of you is sure to be in the Christmas mood! The unique, modern location then beckons you for a cozy get-together, with delicious food, rocking Christmas music and lighthearted conversation. A truly unforgettable Christmas party!
- Date: December 12, 13, 19 and 20, 2019
- Ascent: 18:00–18:30
- Descent: 22:00
- Aperitif: mulled wine and punch on the terrace
- Shrimp carpaccio – Lime – Chipotle chili
- Pink-boiled veal Tafelspitz – Winter vegetables – Vitelotte blue potatoes
- Vegetarian: Tagliatelle – Alpine pesto – Braised cherry tomatoes
- Baked apple – Vanilla – Tonka beans
- After-party: in the Alte Talstation at the Versettla cable car valley station in Gaschurn
- NB: please provide information regarding any allergies or food intolerances when making your reservation
Information on how to register and make reservations will follow in the coming weeks.
*price per person including evening ride on the Versettla cable car, three-course meal, aperitif and water; wine accompaniments can be booked for an additional €36 per person; drinks are charged per consumption
- VINNOVA 6793 Gaschurn, AT