- 12/29/ - 03/18/2023 | every Thursday, Saturday
- Garfrescha cable car summit station
- sporty, culinary
A combination that guarantees an unforgettable evening of tobogganing!
Every Tuesday in the Garfrescha Alpine inn, guests can enjoy on Saturdays, an enormous cast-iron pan of typical Montafon cheese noodles is served at the table and Thursdays are all about schnitzel. And for little ones, there is a children’s menu available on all three days. The second, more action-packed part of the evening is spent on the longest lit night-time toboggan run in Vorarlberg. Speed through the night, using the tight curves to overtake your fellow riders. An evening of guaranteed fun awaits!
- Period: every THU and SAT, - depending on snow (except SA, DEC 24)
- Arrival: from 6:00 pm onwards, using the Garfrescha cable car, St. Gallenkirch
- Evening meal: in the Garfrescha Alpine inn, starting before 7:00 pm
- Tobogganing: on the longest lit night-time toboggan run in Vorarlberg
- Note: toboggan rental only at the valley station, last ascent and descent at 8.30 pm, tobogganing duration approx. 20 minutes, toboggan run closed after last control run at 8.45 pm, lighting switches off at 9.30 pm; Attention: only for experienced tobogganers - headlamp recommended!
Adults € 26,10*, children € 17.90*, bambini € 5,-*
Bambini (2017 and younger)
Toboggan rental on site: Intersport (per toboggan € 12,-)
Booking vailable until 16:00 on the day before the event - online, at all open cable car counters or via phone (+43 5557 6300)
* includes single trip on Garfrescha cable car, evening meal/children’s meal in the Garfrescha Alpine inn and descent on toboggan run, toboggan hire not included
Attention: The voucher and QR code must be exchanged for a valid ticket at a Silvretta Montafon Bergbahnen GmbH ticket office after booking online.
- Garfrescha cable car summit station 6791 St. Gallenkirch - Gortipohl, AT
- +43 5557 6300