Your mountain experience begins in the valley
The new Valisera cable car in St. Gallenkirch in Montafon, the world's first autonomously operated 10-seater gondola from Doppelmayr, started up on December 18, 2021. The Silvretta Park Montafon, which was built in parallel in just nine months, is much more than just its valley station: the multifunctional building complex is the new focal point of the ski area. In addition to a spacious market hall with regional gastronomy, a modern Intersport shop with depot and Test & Buy Center, a ski school center and the Revier Hotel, the largest e-charging garage in Vorarlberg with 600 parking spaces and 50 e-charging stations is a significant quality improvement clear sign and an important step into the future.
360° Silvretta Park Montafon
- Terminal: modern, comfortable and eventful
- Semi-autonomously operated 10-seater gondola lift
- Largest e-charging garage in Vorarlberg
- Barrier-free via escalator to the train access
- Innovative ticket system & pick-up boxes
- Market hall with regional gastronomy
- Intersport Shop: with ski depot & Kästle test & buy center
- Ski school: information, registration, guided mountain experiences
- Encounter areas with a pleasant atmosphere
- Revier Mountain Lodge Montafon with public restaurant
Much more than a valley station
The new area around the Valisera cable is not a cable car station in the traditional sense. The Silvretta Park Montafon is a place with quality of stay, where guests, locals and employees meet. The mountain experience begins in the valley!
Comeback with a world novelty
Where the Valisera cable car wrote history 40 years ago the new building, awaits you now with another world novelty: The first autonomously operated 10-seater gondola lift (AURO) in Austria! With the new Valisera cable car, the D-Line from Doppelmayr, the Silvretta Montafon entered a new era of cable cars in December 2021. Here we go!
Valisera cable car 2.0
- Manufacturer: Doppelmayr
- Gondolas with 10 seats
- Maximum comfort
- Seat heating
- TWISTIN system (indoor ski holder)
- Barrier-free entrances and exits
- Travel speed up to 6.5 m/s
- Innovation: autonomous rail operation (AURO)
The new middle station
- State-of-the-art technology guarantees the highest level of security
- The system recognizes several situations at the same time
- Perfect overview in the ROC (Ropeway Operation Center)
- Increased ease of entry through additional cabin stabilization
- AURO operating concept can be extended to several systems (only one ROC required)
Arrived at the top
New MOON Lounge at the Silvretta Park Montafon
The company MOON POWER GmbH develops charging solutions for the mobility of the future as well as energy concepts for companies. MOON's mission is to make electromobility an everyday occurrence. The minds behind MOON believe in the necessity of the Paris climate goals and therefore offer sustainable, intelligent and data-driven energy solutions. With the cooperation with MOON, the Silvretta Montafon would like to join this movement. That is why the underground car park in Silvretta Park Montafon offers 600 parking spaces as well as an exclusive MOON Lounge with 30 parking spaces including charging stations for electric vehicles. The parking ticket for one day in the MOON Lounge costs 25 euros - charging current is included. From the underground car park, you can go under the roof, in the dry, directly into the gondola and off to the mountains. You can book the ticket conveniently from home: either in the Silvretta Montafon online shop or the app.
With E to the mountains
- Book parking & lift tickets online
- Arrive at Silvretta Park by e-car
- Read the QR code at the barrier of the underground car park
- Park in the exclusive MOON Lounge
- Plug the e-car into the e-charging station and charge it
- Get into the new gondola & off on the mountains!
Super charger at the mobility terminal
Green Mountains Initiative
With the new e-charging garage and modern photovoltaic glazing at the mountain station, we are taking further steps towards sustainability. The Green Mountains Initiative shows that we are aware of our responsibility for the region and our home. The aim of the initiative is to anchor sustainable ways of thinking and attitudes in the company. The topic of e-mobility plays an essential role in this. After all, the journey is and remains the largest item in the CO2 balance of a skiing vacation. Another measure in the course of the new construction of the Valisera lift was the installation of photovoltaic systems at the mountain station. The electricity generated by the photovoltaic systems can be used directly for the operation of the lift. The rest is green electricity.
The market hall at the Silvretta Park Montafon
Austria's best Foodtruck
Pizza, alpine doner and spare ribs