Imagine absolute tranquility. No cars, no human noise. Just calm and the infinite starry sky, which seems so close. Make your way to YOUR adventure with a hike to the overnight accommodation. Relax with a pleasant barbecue out in the open air and count millions of stars in the sky before spending a cozy night in your tent. In the morning you will enjoy a breakfast fit for a king at the Nova Stoba.
- Two times a week from July 10 till August 28, 2020
- Meeting point: 4:30 pm the Seetalhüsli, Hochjoch
- Program: independent hike to Seetalhüsli, meeting point with guide, set up of tents, BBQ at the campfire and Alpine breakfast at the Kapellrestaurant the following morning
- Further program options:
- Independent climbing at Kälbersee via ferrata
- Idependent short hikes to Sennigrat lift mountain station to watch the sunset
- Floating on Kälbersee (small lake)
- Number of participants: minimum 6 people (max 20 people)
- Required equipment: sleeping bag, hiking boots, backpack, windbreaker and drinking bottle
- Note: Taking place only in appropriate weather conditions
Reservations by 4:00 pm the day before at all opened cash desks, in the Alpin Sport Zentrale or via phone on +43 5557 6300.