The Après ski venue that combines skiing tradition and modern influences
Swinging into a bar after pushing off down the slope is as natural as swinging your hips on the dancefloor of the Alte Talstation! Round off a day’s skiing excitement to the lively sounds of the DJ at the 8-meter long Vallüla Bar or on the sundeck.
The new venue is steeped in Montafon ski history as it stands on historically hallowed ground! Because, around 70 years ago, the very location where today’s ski fans dance the night away was, in fact, the old valley station for the first gondolas of the former Versettla cable way, giving our beautiful venue its name.
The Place to be after Ski
- Après Ski arena on two floors
- 8-meter long Vallüla bar
- Sundeck & covered terrace
- Daily House & Lounge music
- Every Monday: Champagne Monday
- Exceptional range of gin and vodka
- Intersport shop on the ground floor (incl. drop-off & rentals)