Where ski history was written in the 60s at one of the region's first chairlifts, you will now find the new "Alte Talstation".
Located within the building, which has been opened in winter 2018/19 is an Intersport shop including ski rental service and a two-storey après-ski bar with a covered terrace. Here you may finish off an eventful ski day at the giant sky bar listening to DJ sounds.
This is what a day in the Alte Talstation could like:
- In the early morning -> rent out your ski equipment at Intersport.
- Forenoon -> enjoy a croissant and a coffee from the portafilter
- Lunchtime -> Take a refreshment eating a delicious burger in the lounge, served on a wooden board
- Afternoon -> Your legs getting tired? Switch to après ski. Have a drink at the sky bar and enjoy the sensational view of the Silvretta massif
- In the evening -> After a delightful steak, dance until midnight to trance and chill house
Menu Alte Talstation
Have a look at our menu of extraordinary creations and fresh homemade specialties.
Contact & Arrival
6793 Gaschurn Austria