Silvretta Montafon, with its Kapell, Grasjoch, Valisera and Versettla freeride areas, is not seen as the freeride hotspot for nothing. One turn after another, a small drop in between, snow in your face – how else would you imagine a day of freeriding? And it’s even better with like-minded skiers and snowboarders who share your passion for the white gold. Enjoy the best freeride runs with the conditions of the moment, accompanied by guides from the Freeride Station. A real must for those looking to get the most out of their day.
- Time: every monday und wednesday from 26th DEC 20202 to 22th MARCH 2023
- Meeting point: 08:30 Grasjoch cable car valleystation/St. Gallenkirch
- Program: Briefing (avalanche and snow conditions, and safety check), handing out of rental equipment, warm-up run, technique and deep-snow runs alternately, individual feedback on skiing technique.
- Total duration: approx. 5 hours
- Required equipment: Helmet and freeride skis (min. 85 mm waist width) or snowboard, avalanche transceiver emergency equipment (can be rented out at the Freeride Station), skins or splitboard/snowshoes (depending on the snow conditions)
- Number of participants: minimum of 4 people
- Information: 16 years and over; off-piste experience and safe skiing on steep, free terrain in all types of snow is required; ascent up to 45 minutes possible, good physical condition required, safe parallel turns required, suitable for all age categories, will only take place if the conditions are suitable
- Vouchers: available at all payment desks and online
Price: € 87,-
Booking no later than 3pm on the previous day online, at any payment desk or via telephone +43 5557 6300 or in the Alpin Sport Zentrale in Schruns.
*only in combination with a valid lift pass
Attention: The voucher and QR code must be exchanged for a valid ticket at a Silvretta Montafon Bergbahnen GmbH ticket office after booking online.