Simply take off. Watch as the world becomes small and insignificant below you. Savor the feeling of freedom and tranquility. Enjoy a high-altitude flight over the mountains. Montafon’s state-certified and experienced tandem pilots will make this possible for you. Embark on a bird’s-eye discovery of the landscape of Vorarlberg’s southern-most valley and enjoy the feeling of weightlessness. And if you feel at home during your flight and want to brave it, you can have a go at steering yourself, or even try some aerial acrobatics!
- Time: daily from July 11, to October 7, 2018
- Meeting point: 10:30 or 12:00, Hochjoch cableway valley station
- Program: Ascent via Hochjoch cableway
- to the Kropfen mid-way station, approx. 10 min. walk to the Rieder take-off point, flight to the landing point in Schrunser Feld, approx. 10 min. walk back to Hochjoch cableway valley station
- Total duration: approx. 90 minutes
- Required equipment: sturdy footwear and warm sports clothing
- Please note: no knowledge required; for children aged 4 or above or weighing 20 kg (44 lbs) or more, adults up to 125 kg (275.5 lbs); not suitable for people with acute cardiac/circulatory conditions or spinal problems; feasibility dependent on wind speed, wind direction at the launch point and visibility conditions
- On request: film and photos, including 2 GB SD card for € 20.
Reservations by 4:00 pm the day before at all opened cash desks, in the Alpin Sport Zentrale or via phone on +43 5557 6300.
*Price per person per flight; valid cableway ticket required
Operator: Gleitschirmclub Montafon