- Garfrescha cable car valley station
- relaxed, family
Available again in summer 2022!
The panoramic hike leads you from Garfrescha over the Gantakopf to the idyllic Alpe Nova. There, the dairymaid will tell you interesting facts about the production of sour cheese and the love-filled, yet labor-intensive life on the Alpe. Of course, a taste of the Montafoner Sura Kees may not be missing!
- Summer 2022
- Meeting point: 09.30 am Versettla cable car valley station, Gaschurn
- Program: Hike to Alp Nova in the Nova valley, hike to Garfrescha and back
- Duration of hike: 3 hours, total duration: approx. 5.5 hours
- Required equipment: hiking boots, backpack, cagoule or hoodie, beverage, possibly hiking poles
- Number of participants: 3-15 people
Adults: € 20*
Children (2003-2012): € 12*
Book by 12.00 pm online under montafon.at/bergeplus or in the tourism offices during the respective opening hours.
*20 % discount with the Montafon guest card, free of charge for BergePLUS guests, free of charge for children born in 2013 or later, valid lift ticket required
Operated by: Montafon Tourismus, montafon.at
- Garfrescha cable car valley station 6791 St. Gallenkirch - Gortipohl, AT
- + 43 5557 6300