Montafon Brandnertal Card - Annual ticket
Winter 2019/20 + Summer 2020
Scheduled season start*:
11/29/2019 Silvretta Montafon, 11/08/2019 Muttersberg, 12/07/2019 Skigebiet Golm, 12/06/2019 Bergbahnen Brandnertal, 12/06/2019 Bergbahnen Gargellen, 12/13/2019 Kristbergbahn Silbertal, 12/21/2019 Vermuntbahn Partenen
Scheduled season end*:
04/13/2020 Silvretta Montafon - Hochjoch, 04/19/2020 Silvretta Montafon - Nova; 03/29/2020 Bergbahnen Brandnertal, 04/13/2020 Skigebiet Golm, 04/19/2020 Bergbahnen Gargellen, 04/13/2020 Kristbergbahn Silbertal, 04/13/2020 Muttersbergbahn, 05/03/2020 Vermuntbahn
*Open weekends from the start of November to the start of December. Later (sometimes limited) cable car opening times and earlier or later closing times may be in operation.
|Adult||572.00 €||744.00 €|
|Senior citizen I||543.00 €||707.00 €|
|Senior citizen II||189.00 €||278.00 €|
|Child||223.00 €||289.00 €|
|Family (1 Adult + all Children)||709.00 €||922.00 €|
|Family (2 Adults + all Children)||1.281.00 €||1.666.00 €|
* Season start: Weekend openings from November. Later (sometimes limited) cable car opening times may be in operation.
** Family pass: Parents (mothers and fathers) and children who live in a shared household are eligible for the family pass. Either the family pass or valid IDs must be provided as verification. The family rate is granted when all passes are purchased together and at the same time.
All Montafon Brandnertal tickets will be issued on a non-contact data carrier. A photo is required for season tickets and ski passes. These are taken at the box office with a digital camera at no extra cost. Child and Senior fares are only available on presentation of a valid photo ID (passport).
Validity - Winter 2019/20
- Cable cars at Montafon and Brandnertal, Muttersberg, Walgau (within the winter operation hours)
- Montafonerbahn Bludenz-Schruns (for winter sports)
- Ski buses at Montafon and Brandnertal (for winter sports) and Silvretta tunnel bus
Validity – Summer 2020
- Cable cars at Montafon, Bludenz, Walgau, Brandnertal, Klostertal and Sonntag-Stein (within the summer operation hours)
- Toll exemption on Silvretta high alpine road for journeys by private car/motorbike or bus
Age limits (proof of identity required)
Bambini: Born in or after 2014 - FREE (ticket required)
Children: Born in or after 2001
Senior citizens I: Born in or before 1955
Senior citizens II: Born in or before 1940