Montafon Brandnertal Leisure-WildPass
Services & prices summer 2023
Leisure pass services
The leisure pass enables you to use the following recreational facilities on 3 to 21 consecutive days:
- Cable cars and chair lifts in the Montafon, Bludenz, Brandnertal, Klostertal, the Seilbahn Schnifisberg in the Walgau and the Seilbahn Sonntag Stein (during summer operating hours)
- Public transport operating under the time-tables post office van routes in the Montafon, Bielerhöhe, post office and local buses in the Brandnertal, Grosses Walsertal, Klostertal, Walgau to Feldkirch; Montafon railway: Bludenz-Schruns and ÖBB (Austrian Railways): Feldkirch – Bludenz – St. Anton am Arlberg. Also valid with the Tyrol Transport Association for the Silvretta – Kops connection. Attention: Hikers busses and montafon night express are not included in the leisure pass.
- Toll exemption on the Silvretta-Hochalpenstraße for the pass holder for trips made in private car/on a motorcycle or bus.
- Public outdoor pools (Alpenbad Montafon in Schruns-Tschagguns, Rätikonbad Vandans, Partenen Pool, the “Mountain Beach” leisure park in Gaschurn, VAL BLU outdoor swimming centre in Bludenz, “Aquarena” all-weather pool in St. Gallenkirch-Gortipohl, Braz swimming pool, Dalaas swimming pool, Alvierbad Brand and Almpark Klösterle.
- Museums - Gaschurn Alpine & Tourism Museum, Schruns Heritage Museum, Bartholomäberg Matins House Museum, Silbertal Mining Museum, Tschagguns Winter sports exhibition, Klostertal Museum in Wald am Arlberg, Bludenz City Museum, Paarhof Buacher in Bürserberg
- 10% discount on the regular price of round trips offered by Vorarlberg lines – Bodensee Shipping Company in the Bregenz bay and border triangle panorama trip. For details/exceptions please call 0043 (0)5574 42868 or www.vorarlberglines.at
- New!: Unlimited use of all 9 open cable cars and chairlifts in Paznaun and Samnaun (note opening times!) as well as public transport in Paznaun
|Prices in EUR||Adults||Seniord||Children|
|--||with guest card||without guest card||with guest card||without guest card||with guest card||without guest card|
Errors, omissions and alterations reserved.