Montafon Brandnertal Card - Season ticket
Get your summer adventure now!
The ticket to endless alpine enjoyment! Season ticket holders can enjoy all the facilities offered by the 16 cable cars in Montafon, Brandnertal, Klostertal and Walgau as often as they like and without any restrictions until the start of November. This makes this season ticket the number one choice for all nature lovers far beyond the Vorarlberg borders.
- Gaschurn - Versettla cable car
- St. Gallenkirch - Garfrescha cable car
- Schruns - Hochjoch cable car and Sennigrat cable car
- Tschagguns-Vandans - Golmer cable car
- Gargellen - Schafberg cable car Gargellen
- Silbertal - Kristberg cable car
- Partenen - Tafamunt cable car
- Brandnertal - Lünersee, Dorf and Panorama cable cars plus Einhorn cable car II, Palüd cable car
- Bludenz-Nüziders - Muttersberg cable car
- Klösterle am Arlberg - Sonnenkopf cable car
- Schnifis - cable car Schnifisberg
Free travel for the pass holder on the Silvretta high alpine road when travelling in a private car, on a private motorcycle or by bus. (Caution! Only applies to the toll; bus tickets must still be purchased in line with the applicable tariffs).
- Adults: €115.00
- Senior citizens: €109.00
- Juniors: €92.00
- Children: €61.00
- 1 adult + all juniors/children: €154.00
- 2 adults + all juniors/children: €269.00
- 1 adult + all children: €138.50
- 2 adults + all children: €253.50
AGE LIMITS (ID MUST BE PROVIDED)
Bambini: born in or after 2011 – free
Children: born in or after 2001
Juniors: born in 2000/1999/1998
Senior citizens: born in or before 1952
CONDITIONS/ FAMILY PASSES
If not already available, a photo and a data carrier (Montafon Card) is required in order to issue each season ticket. Child and senior rates will only be granted upon presentation of a valid form of photographic ID (passport).
Family passes: the family prices only apply to families (parents, juniors and children born in 1996 or after) who live in the same household. A family ID card or residential registration form must be provided!
Subject to change!