Montafon Brandnertal Card - Season ticket summer 2018
Get your summer adventure now!
The ticket to endless alpine enjoyment! Season ticket holders can enjoy all the facilities offered by the 15 cable cars in Montafon, Brandnertal and Walgau as often as they like and without any restrictions until the start of November. This makes this season ticket the number one choice for all nature lovers far beyond the Vorarlberg borders.
- Gaschurn - Versettla cable car
- St. Gallenkirch - Garfrescha cable car
- Schruns - Hochjoch cable car and Sennigrat cable car
- Tschagguns-Vandans - Golmer cable car
- Gargellen - Schafberg cable car Gargellen
- Silbertal - Kristberg cable car
- Partenen - Tafamunt cable car
- Brandnertal - Lünersee, Dorf and Panorama cable cars plus Einhorn cable car II, Palüd cable car
- Bludenz-Nüziders - Muttersberg cable car
- Klösterle am Arlberg - Sonnenkopf cable car
- Schnifis - cable car Schnifisberg
Free ride on the Silvretta-Hochalpenstrasse for the pass holder during transport in a private car/on a motorcycle or bus (note - this only applies to the tolls; the fares for line buses have to be paid according to the regular prices).
- Adults: € 125.00
- Senior citizens: €119.00
- Children: €72.00
- 1 adult + all juniors/children: €161.00
- 2 adults + all juniors/children: €286.00
AGE LIMITS (ID MUST BE PROVIDED)
Bambini: born in or after 2012 – free
Children: born in or after 1999
Senior citizens: born in or before 1953
CONDITIONS/ FAMILY PASSES
The purchase of any season pass requires that the user be photographed (on site, no additional cost) and take a data carrier (Montafon Card) if he/she does not already have one. Discounts for children and seniors are only available with a valid photo ID (passport).
Family Cards: The family prices are only available for families (adults and children - born in 1999 or later), living the same household. A proof of family or residence registration is required!
Subject to change!