The easiest and cleanest way to skiing fun - powered by VMOBIL.
Secure your day ticket online for the Silvretta Montafon including travel by bus and train from all over Vorarlberg and from the border train stations in Tyrol (St. Anton), Germany (Lindau) and Switzerland (Buchs/St. Margrethen).
Comfortable arrival in the Montafon, no queuing at the cable car ticket office, contactless at the PICK UP STATIONS for the lift ticket and -10% on rental equipment or 1x free ski wax!
And this is how it works:
- Purchase a Green Ticket in the online shop.
- After the purchase you will receive an email with the corresponding voucher.*
- Show your voucher to the ticket inspector when you arrive in Schruns on the bus and train.
- Scan the QR code on your voucher at the PICK UP STATION right at Schruns train station and you will receive your Silvretta Montafon day pass. Here you will find an overview of all PICK UP STATIONS. Of course you can also redeem the voucher at a Silvretta Montafon cable car ticket office.
- At Intersport, you can use your Green Ticket (lift ticket) to get your discounted rental equipment or have your skis waxed before or after skiing.
- Off to the mountain - enjoy your day of skiing!
- Show your voucher back to the ticket inspector when you return home by bus or train.
*The voucher serves as a ticket in the entire network area of the Vorarlberg transport association. The voucher must then be scanned at a PICK UP STATION or a Silvretta Montafon Bergbahnen GmbH ticket office in order to receive a valid lift ticket.
- Free arrival and departure from/to Schruns within Vorarlberg and from the border train stations in Buchs, St. Margrethen (CH), Lindau (D) and St. Anton am Arlberg.
- Please keep the voucher until the end of the journey home.