Montafon Totale Ski
More slopes, more kilometers, more vertical meters
"No slope twice" is the motto of the Montafon Totale Ski. A whole day of skiing through the Silvretta Montafon. With 10,000 vertical meters in the descent and 45 kilometers of slopes, the sportiest ski circuit in the Alps awaits you. Demanding descents paired with breathtaking views await you. Take on the challenge and be rewarded with an incomparable adventure.
- 10,000 vertical meters
- 45 kilometers of slopes
- 20 lifts and cable cars
- Highest point: 2,430 meters
Access to the spectacular ski circuit is possible at all feeder lifts. An optional Black Scorpions variant is available for the most ambitious of the ambitious.
Route & lifts
You can use the Silvretta Montafon app for orientation. It shows you exactly where you are in the ski area. You can also find the exact route of the sportiest ski circuit in the piste map.
Montafon Totale Challenge:
Track your Montafon Totale ski circuit in the SiMo app and win attractive prizes.
Download Route here.
Tips for skiing the Montafon Totale
- You don't ski 10,000 vertical meters just like that. Allow enough time to complete the Montafon Totale Ski.
- Ski according to your ability and fitness level. So you can enjoy the magnificent mountain panorama in the Montafon.
- You will find numerous restaurants for a refreshment stop in between
- Please note the cable car times so that you get back to your starting point on time
Highlights on the tour
- Black Area Sennigrat - where the Black Scorpions are at home
- HochjochTotale - the longest valley run in Vorarlberg
- Gaschurn valley run - a dreamlike piste experience all the way down to the valley
- Hochalpila ridge - far-reaching views from the Verwall over the Silvretta to the Rätikon
- Cross-country trails under the Freda Kopf
- Heimspitz panorama at the Rinderhütten cable car mountain station
Please note that individual lifts of the Montafon Totale Ski may not be open in the early and late season or due to weather conditions and other operational circumstances. You can find an up-to-date list of the lifts and pistes in operation in our interactive piste map.