Silvretta Montafon, with its Kapell, Grasjoch, Valisera and Versettla freeride areas, is not seen as the freeride hotspot for nothing. One turn after another, a small drop in between, snow in your face – how else would you imagine a day of freeriding? And it’s even better with like-minded skiers and snowboarders who share your passion for the white gold. Experiencing and recounting stories together. This is the ideology behind the Freeride Adventure Days at the Freeride Station. Enjoy the best freeride runs with the conditions of the moment, accompanied by guides from the Freeride Station. A real must for those looking to get the most out of their day.
- Time: from 30th DEC to 14th APRIL 2022
- Meeting point: 08:30 Grasjoch cable car valleystation/St. Gallenkirch
- Program: Briefing (avalanche and snow conditions, and safety check), handing out of rental equipment, warm-up run, technique and deep-snow runs alternately, individual feedback on skiing technique.
- Total duration: approx. 5 hours
- Required equipment: Helmet and freeride skis (min. 85 mm waist width) or snowboard, avalanche transceiver emergency equipment (can be rented out at the Freeride Station), skins or splitboard/snowshoes (depending on the snow conditions)
- Number of participants: minimum of 4 people
- Information: 16 years and over; off-piste experience and safe skiing on steep, free terrain in all types of snow is required; ascent up to 45 minutes possible, good physical condition required, safe parallel turns required, suitable for all age categories, will only take place if the conditions are suitable
- Vouchers: available at all payment desks and online
Booking no later than 3pm on the previous day online, at any payment desk or via telephone +43 5557 6300 or in the Alpin Sport Zentrale in Schruns.
*only in combination with a valid lift pass