Even renowned mountaineer Luis Trenker would be jealous!
Are you looking for a real challenge? Then take the Sennigrat cableway to the via ferrata base at the Seetalhüsli. You can warm up on the Kälbersee practice via ferrata before you tackle the Hochjoch via ferrata. The route runs across mini-suspension bridges and ladders, and rest areas are also available. Once you've arrived at your destination – the summit of the Hochjoch – your efforts will be rewarded with a view across the Rätikon, Silvretta and Verwall mountain ranges.
- Time: Thursday, July 25, Thursday, August 1, Thursday, August 8, and Monday, August 19, 2019
- Meeting point: 9:00 at the mountaineering center, Hochjoch cableway mountain station
- Program: Hike to the start, guided tour along the via ferrata
- Total duration: approx. 6.5 hours
- Number of participants: minimum of 3
- Required equipment: mountain boots with treaded sole, via ferrata gloves, wind jacket and drink bottle
Booking at all box offices and at the Alpin Sport central station until 4 p.m. the previous day or online
*incl. Guide and via ferrata equipment; valid lift ticket required