Fabulous 260 kilometers of bike, mountain bike and e-bike trails await you here, in the Montafon. From leisurely rides for pleasure riders to tours with carrying passages for mountain bike freaks. Whether alone or guided, with a mountain bike, gravel bike or e-bike: the Silvretta Montafon offers tours for every taste and every skill level. So get on your bike and let's go!
- The Trailpark Hochjoch is now on winter break and will be open again from spring 2024!
- Operating hours: 09.00 bis 16.30 Uhr
- Starting point: Hochjochbahn mountain station, Kapellrestaurant
- End point: Hochjochbahn middle station, Kropfen
- Highest point: 1,850 vertical meters
- Vertical meters downhill: 500 vertical meters
- 2 different levels of difficulty
- Bike wash station at the Kropfen
- Total distance: 7 km
Trail 1 - Hubertus Trail - length: 4.138 meter - difficulty level: easy (blue)
Trail 2 - Kilka Wald Trail - length: 2.531 meter - difficulty level: medium difficult (red)
Trail 3 - Wolfsgruaba Trail - length: 226 meter- difficulty level: medium difficult (red)
- Please note that bike transport is only possible with the Hochjoch cable car.
- Helmets are compulsory without exception. The wearing of full face helmet and additional protective equipment such as upper body protectors, knee and elbow pads and gloves is recommended
- Be sure to stay on the marked trails
With the cable car to the trail park! The Hochjoch cable car is your shuttle service to the Trailpark Hochjoch.
Save your energy for the dwonhill run and let yourself be gondolaed to the trail park entrance. The Hochjoch cable car in Schruns takes you directly to the Hochjoch cable car mountain station. Choose from different tickets: for one run, for the whole day, or - if you have a multi-day, season or annual pass - only the bike transport. Once you've reached the top, it's time to take a deep breath and enjoy the view from 1,850 meters above sea level. You won't soon forget the view of the Rhine Valley and more than 200 mountain peaks. If you need a little refreshment before the downhill action, the terrace at the Kapellrestaurant offers the perfect location.
And after the downhill adventure? The Josefsheim Restaurant & Hostel offers everything a tired biker's heart desires.
Back in the valley, you can end the day in the Josefsheim. In summer, when the weather is nice, in the green garden under shady chestnut trees. In dingy weather, a warm place awaits you inside in a cozy wooden parlor. And the best part? If you don't feel like going home in the evening or want to continue enjoying the evening's merry go round to the full, you can then fall into a cozy bed in the hostel and wake up the next morning with a view of the mountains.