Fabulous 260 kilometers of bike, mountain bike and e-bike trails await you here, in the Montafon. From leisurely rides for pleasure riders to tours with carrying passages for mountain bike freaks. Whether alone or guided, with a mountain bike, gravel bike or e-bike: the Silvretta Montafon offers tours for every taste and every skill level. So get on your bike and let's go!
The flow trails at Hochjoch are on winter break. We are already looking forward to the next run in spring 2023!
- Operating hours: 09.00 bis 16.30 Uhr
- Starting point: Hochjochbahn mountain station, Kapellrestaurant
- End point: Hochjochbahn middle station, Kropfen
- Highest point: 1,850 vertical meters
- Vertical meters downhill: 500 vertical meters
- 2 different levels of difficulty
- Bike wash station at the Kropfen
Trail 1 - Hubertus Trail - length: 4.138 meter - difficulty level: easy (blue)
Trail 2 - Kilka Wald Trail - length: 2.531 meter - difficulty level: medium difficult (red)
Trail 3 - Wolfsgruaba Trail - length: 226 meter- difficulty level: medium difficult (red)
You can reach the entrance to the flow trails with the Hochjoch cable car, from Schruns.
Choose from different tickets: for one run, for the whole day or - if you have a multi-day, season or annual pass - only the bike transport.
Please note that bike transport is only possible with the Hochjoch cable car.
- Helmets are compulsory without exception. The wearing of full face helmet and additional protective equipment such as upper body protectors, knee and elbow pads and gloves is recommended
- Since the trail section has just been completed, we ask that you ride slowly to avoid creating braking grooves
- Be sure to stay on the marked trails
- The trails will be extended again and again over the next weeks, we will keep you up to date
Find the perfect tour for you
The first rental address in the Montafon
INTERSPORT bike rent
M³ - Montafon Mountainbike Marathon
Extreme 130 kilometers on the mountain bike or a pleasurable tour on the e-bike - that's how broad the spectrum of the M³ Montafon Mountain Bike Marathon is. And the best thing about it: An impressive mountain panorama awaits all participants of the total of five disciplines.