Ski resort opening: This thursday!
We've got sensational news for all winter sports enthusiasts: on Thursday, NOV 29th we will be the first ski resort in Vorarlberg to start the daily operatuon of our ski area. The snowmaking and grooming team has recently given everything to anable your first turns in the snow.
The motto for this weekend is: "Have a good breakfast, get your skis out of the cellar and enter the slopes"!
The following cable cars and ski lifts at the Hochjoch are open daily from thurday, NOV 29th:
- Zamang cable car
- Panorama cable car
- Seebliga lift
- Slopes 1a, 1b, 9, 2a, 2b
- Intersport Zamang Bahn valley station
- Intersport Hochjoch Bahn mountain station
- Intersport St.Gallenkirch city centre
- Ski school Schruns (private courses)
We do also start the weekend operation in the NOVA area on saturday, DEC 1st!
The following cable cars and ski lifts will bring you up on the mountain:
- Valisera cable car
- Silvretta lift
- Madrisella lift
Additional opened throughout the weekend:
- Slopes 40, 24
- Casa Nova
- Valisera Hüsli
- Intersport Valisera Bahn valley station
- INtersport Valisera Bahn mountain station
- Ski school St. Gallenkirch (private courses)
Get your ski ticket now!