Update about the operating facilities
We are daily operating since a week time now and the winter sport enthusiasts who have already been skiing in Silvretta Montafon were excited about the conditions. Within the last couple of days we got a proper amount of fresh snow and expect a lot more in the coming days. Unfortunately we're also expecting strong winds in the higher altitudes. Therefore Grasjoch and Nova area will not be operating this weekend, but hopefully in the beginning of next week.
Still daily operating will be:
- Zamang cable car
- Panorama cable car
- Seebliga lift
- Slopes 1a, 1b, 9, 2a, 2b
- Intersport Hochjoch Bahn mountain station
- Intersport St. Gallenkirch city centre
- Ski school Schruns (private lessons)
Daily operating in the Nova area, from saturday DEC, 8th are the following facilities:
- Garfrescha lift (only for pedestrians)
- Alte Talstation (new Après-Ski-location and Intersport shop in Gaschurn, open from DEC 7th!)
Daily operating from monday DEC, 10th:
- Valisera cable car I & II
- Madrisella lift
- Silvretta lift
- Slopes 40, 42, 24
- Casa Nova
- Valisera Hüsli
- Intersport Valisera Bahn valley station
- Ski school St. Gallenkirch (private lessons)
Next update will be published on monday, DEC 10th!
We wish you (and us) a weekend full of snow and good times!