with the winery Markowitsch and Triebaumer
Swirl your glass, hold it up to the light, sniff the wine and let it roll over your tongue. Connoisseurs are cordially invited to indulge their culinary side at a wine session in the VINNOVA, the highest wine bar in Vorarlberg, over 2000m. The VINNOVA team will serve you a dinner with every wine, specially selected to perfectly match each one’s taste. Enjoy an evening of epicurean delight!
- Date: 13 january and 17 march 2023
- Location: VINNOVA, Nova Stoba
- Arrival: from 6:00 pm onwards, using the Versettla cable car, Gaschurn
- Start: 6:30 pm
- Descent: until 10:30 pm
- Participants: limited numbers of participants!
- The wineries, we are going to taste:
- 13 january: winery Markowitsch | markowitsch.at
- 17 march: winery Triebaumer | triebaumer.com
- 5-course dinner comes with accompanying wine and presentation of the winery
- water, coffee, schnaps
- Please note: the 5-course meal is specially tailored to the wines and a selection of seasonal products, and will be announced 2-3 weeks in advance of the evening
- Please provide information regarding any allergies or food intolerances when making your reservation
Reservations up to one week before the event, can be made online, at all open cable car ticket counters, by telephone on +43 5557 6300 or at the Alpin Sport Zentrale in schruns; *includes cable car ascent and descent, aperitif, 5-course dinner, accompanying wines, water and coffee
Attention: The voucher and QR code must be exchanged for a valid ticket at a Silvretta Montafon Bergbahnen GmbH ticket office after booking online.