Freeride adventure day
There is good reason why Silvretta Montafon with the freeride areas of the Kapell, Grasjoch, Valisera and Versettla is regarded as a number one hot spot by the skiing and snowboarding scene. Whatever your desires and abilities, there is something for everyone. Long descents from summits, jumps over small rocks and ridges or rides down steep gullies – everything is possible. The adventure day offers you a great overview of the off-piste options and of where you can still find pristine lines even days after the last snowfall. Our professional guides know the area and the current conditions. Let them show you the very best slopes and enjoy the freeride adventure day.
- Meet at the Valisera cable car valley station at 8.30 a.m.
- The PIEPS rental equipment is handed out (rucksack, avalanche transceiver, shovel and probe included in the price)
- Avalanche transceivers check
- Ends at approx. 3.00 p.m.
- Minimum number of participants: 4
Freeride skis or snowboard, helmet, good off-piste skiing/snowboarding ability
The freeride adventure day is suitable for all ages.
€ 67.00, only in combination with a valid day, multi-day or season pass
No later than 16.30 the previous day at any payment desk or via telephone +43 5557 6300
Contact & Arrival
6791 St. Gallenkirch