- Restaurant Nova Stoba
From the very beginning of the evening, it will be clear to every guest that this Christmas party is something special. First, you climb to the mountain station, over 2000 meters up, with the Versettla cable car – an idyllic night-time journey by cable car against the backdrop of a star-dotted sky, followed by the adventurous path to our destination along a snow-covered track lined with torches, with the excitement and anticipation building. On arrival, mulled wine is served whilst you soak up the festive atmosphere. The warm and rustic rooms then beckon you for a cozy get-together and lighthearted conversation. A musician wandering from room to room provides the musical accompaniment, and our master chef and his team will spoil you with culinary delicacies. A truly unforgettable Christmas party!
- Date: December 12, 13, 19 and 20, 2019
- Ascent: 18:00–18:30
- Descent: 22:00
- Aperitif: mulled wine and punch on the terrace
- Smoked salmon ‘tower’ with colorful vegetable salad and marinated seaweed
- Slices of pink-grilled pork tenderloin with a light porcino mushroom sauce, rosemary jus, root vegetables and creamy polenta
- Vegetarian: Tagliatelle with Alpine pesto and braised cherry tomatoes
- Iced Kaiserschmarrn with rum raisins and warm, marinated raspberries
- After-party: in the Alte Talstation at the Versettla cable car valley station in Gaschurn
- NB: please provide information regarding any allergies or food intolerances when making your reservation
Information on how to register and make reservations will follow in the coming weeks.
*price per person including evening ride on the Versettla cable car, three-course meal, aperitif and water; wine accompaniments can be booked for an additional €29 per person; drinks are charged per consumption
- Restaurant Nova Stoba 6793 Gaschurn, AT
- +43 5557 6300