- 07/01/ - 08/31/2021
- Versettla cable car valley station
- relaxed, culinary, family
This mountain experience can be booked again in summer 2021.
Here you can find out how to make something very special out of this summer.
It is early in the morning. The sun is rising above the peaks, and the lush, green alpine meadows are speckled with dew. Just about the perfect time for gathering herbs. Discover nature's treasures on our mountains and experience the power of alpine herbs. The area is rich in roots, herbs, and berries, which are used both as food and for medicinal purposes. You will find yarrow, juniper, red clover, goldenrod, bloodroot, and many more. The person leading the hike will tell you lots of interesting things about local plant life, while you enjoy the wonderful views. Once you've finished your hike, the Versettla cable car will bring you back to Nova Stoba where you will help prepare the herbs you have gathered. This is one culinary treat you can't afford to miss.
- Time: Summer 2021
- Meeting point: 08.40 a.m., Versettla cable car valley station, Gaschurn
- Ascent to middle station, hike in the Versettla area, ascent to Nova Stoba, preparation and tasting of various herbal dishes
- Total duration: till 2 p.m
- Number of participants: 4-12
- Note: you'll receive our book about wild herbs manual to consult (German only)
Vouchers under www.silvretta-montafon.at
- Adults € 43*
- Children (2004-2008) € 26*
Booking at all box offices until 04.00 p.m. the previous day or online
*incl. lunch, valid lift ticket required
- Versettla cable car valley station 6793 Gaschurn, AT
- +43 5557 6300